This Administrator/Office Assistant position would be ideally suited to someone seeking an introduction to the commercial property market.
Location: Manchester, M3 4JU
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent 20 hours per week
Working week: Mon to Fri Flexible to suit both parties.
About the Company:
Our client is an RICS regulated independent Real Estate Consultancy, providing innovative property strategy to their local and national clients since they were established in 2005.
The Property Administrator Role:
The role will be largely based in the property and asset management team, although the successful candidate will be required to assist all departments. The successful candidate will also be required to deal with typical office tasks such as answering the telephone, administration, filing, accounts, regulation, updating social media. The role is also likely to include some property inspections and viewings and therefore, a driving license is essential.
The ideal Administrator/Property Assistant will need the following experience and Qualifications required:
- Essentially, we are looking for someone to take a place within our property and asset management and professional services team who would also be able to perform administrative tasks. You will be invoicing and filing financial information and call answering. You will also be required to liaise with clients they have instructions with or potential clients.
- No need for experience, but some experience would be an advantage
- 5 GCSEs including Maths, English and Science at C grade or above.
- Good numerical skills
- Good telephone manner
- Full UK Driving License
Administrator Assistant benefits:
- Career progression if desired
- Pension where applicable
- Flexible working
- Fabulous working environment
If you feel you're suitable for this Administrator Assistant role then please apply today!
CLOSING DATE: Please apply ASAP! We would like the candidate to join the firm in January 2021