LAZ Parking is hiring Valet Attendants for Los Angeles and surrounding areas!! Part Time, Full Time & Special Events!!
Graveyard Valets in Santa Monica & West Hollywood! (PT)
Parking Attendants for Playa Vista & LA! (FT & PT)
Breaker/Cashiers in LA! (PT)
Maintenance/Traffic Director in Long Beach! (PT)
Traffic Directors in LA! (PT)
The Spirit of the Valet Position:
Do you love driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you energetic and fast on your feet? Well then, we are looking for you. We are hiring Valet Attendants to woo our customers while parking their cars in a professional and responsible manner.
A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of the company. They are the first person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last person our clients customers see when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost importance.
What Will I Do?
• Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
• Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
• Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized, all with a smile on your face!
• Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed.
• Must be able to work with or without supervision.
• Promote awesome customer relations.
• Smile, go above and beyond, make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
• Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
• Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it's not in your nature.
• A good driver with a driving record to prove it. You don't speed, you're cautious - ESPECIALLY with other people's property. You can also drive a standard transmission. Vroom, vroom!
• Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
• Good at communicating and have the ability to speak, read, and comprehend English easily.
• A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help motivate your team.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Strong customer service experience.
• Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
• Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
• Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
• Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
• Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
If you are not able to make the hiring event:
**You can reply to ad, or See link below to complete the online application for valet, then a Recruiter will reach out to you by phone:
If you wish to apply for other positions than valet, please to #removed#
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify
LAZ Parking was founded in 1981 by three childhood friends.
From just one valet location back then, today these friends have grown LAZ into one of the largest parking companies. We manage, lease or own hundreds of thousands of parking spaces in thousands of locations across the entire United States.
The LAZ Way is the core of LAZ Parking's company culture.
It is what drives our customer service philosophy and differentiates us from other parking companies.
Mission-Our company mission is to Create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients
Values -Our four core values inform every aspect of LAZ Parking operations and services.
Practices -These are the practices that ensure LAZ Parking delivers consistent, high-quality service for our clients and their guests.
LAZ Parking leaders believe that a company is only as good as its people, so they have created a culture that makes every employee a member of the LAZ family.
Our commitment to people is not just a tag line, its the way we do business and the result of this mantra is a company that attracts and retains the best quality staff in the industry.
Because we are dedicated to personalizing the parking experience, we hire only the best staff, putting all applicants through a rigorous pre-employment screening and background check process. Successful applicants are matched with positions that allow them to be as successful as they can be, both personally and professionally.
Once they are part of the family, LAZ staff are provided with extensive formal and on the job training programs that guide them on to being the best in the business. LAZ Parking offers excellent benefits and enrichment programs, keeping our most important assets happy, healthy and ready to offer excellent customer service.
Role: VALET ATTENDANTS - COLLEGE STUDENTS DREAM JOB!! VERY FLEXIBLE HOURS!
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.