Promotional Inside Sales Representative – Paid Training/Entry Level
SUMMIT RETAIL SOLUTIONS believes the best business starts with building relationships between our team, clients, and customers. Our Entry Level Promotional Inside Sales Representative are the masters of creating and maintaining relationships. Currently, SUMMIT RETAIL SOLUTIONS has an established client portfolio of twenty-eight clients. The Entry Level Promotional Inside Sales Representative will be provided with the details of clients and will be expected to maintain their accounts. We will provide training to teach our tested methods to ensure the highest level of performance.
This position does not require any cold calling, outside sales, or door-to-door sales. The Entry Level Promotional Inside Sales Representative will be part of the event team and are present at our pre-planned, indoor, trade-show style events. They are required to speak with potential customers about the benefits of our clients, answer questions, and provide real-time feedback. Entry Level Promotional Inside Sales Representative communicate the results of their efforts by collecting data and participating in meetings with management.
- Quickly apply sales and marketing techniques to promote client information
- Comfortable presenting in office group setting as well as one-on-one at events
- Ability to build strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
- Maintain current relationships with clients by reaching brand exposure goals
- Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
- Ability to coach, train, and develop others for the overall success of the team
- Comfortable working hands-on to set-up and organize event equipment
- Above average math skills to track and record all inventory for multiple events
- · Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
- · One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
- · Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
- · Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
- · Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- · Strong desire to succeed
- · Exceptional communication skills
- · Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
- · Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
- · Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Benefits of working for Summit Retail:
- · Comprehensive paid guided sales training
- · Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate per hour with the opportunity to earn additional commission
- · Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
- · Territory based within a 40-mile radius
- · Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
- · Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test as a condition of their employment.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales.
Role: Promotional Inside Sales Representative – Paid Training/Entry Level
Apply for this job now.