Company: DESIGN TO DELIVERY INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Design To Delivery Inc (D2DInc) is a minority-owned, woman-owned small business. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, D2DInc provides services to public-sector organizations in the areas of acquisition and procurement support, contract administration and closeout, development and administration of small business outreach programs, training, administrative support, and marketing communications materials. Our customers include civilian and defense federal government agencies
Design To Delivery Inc (D2DInc) is seeking an Systems Engineer the Utah Area.
• Working level systems-engineering services
Qualifications & Education:
- Systems Engineering Experience and/or Certification.
- Professional Engineering License desired
- Able to create unified user experiences throughout a given application.
- Experienced with developing and orchestrating usability studies and addressing issues that are discovered.
- Provide technical direction for development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems, including requirements elicitation and analysis & functional allocation.
- Conduct system requirements reviews.
- Develop concepts of operation & interface standards.
- Develop system architectures.
- Perform technical and nontechnical assessment & mgmt.
- End-to-end flow analysis
- Generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness
- Journeyman skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tier
- BS Degree in any engineering discipline + 6 years of related engineering experience OR MS Degree in any engineering discipline + 4 years of related engineering experience OR PhD Degree in any engineering discipline + 2 years of related engineering experience
- U.S. Citizen
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR