Company: VRS RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Join the Protein Structure & Biophysics department in a Global Pharma company, who play a leading role in the characterisation of target proteins to help identify novel drug therapeutics!
Previous experience in a GMP/GLP environment is desirable, however, if you are a motivated Scientist/ Technician with academic/ industry laboratory experience, this is an amazing opportunity to kick start your career in a biopharma environment!
You will receive valuable training, knowledge and skills that will be valuable throughout your career!
The responsibilities in this role include:
- Molecular biology DNA preparation (small and large scale)
- Microbial & mammalian cell culture
- Small and large scale E.coli protein expression and expression analysis
- Protein purification and analysis
- Cell Membrane preparation
- Protein and Crystallography screen aliquoting whilst maintaining sample location records and company stocks
Candidates will have:
- BSc Biological Science or equivalent qualification
- Experience in bacterial and mammalian cell culture
- Competence with pipettes, manual and electrical
- Meticulous and diligent skills, and can handle many samples at one time
Apply for this brilliant opportunity today!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words: Protein, pharma, research, biophysics, associate, South East, Berkshire, London, target proteins, analysis, drug targets, aliquoting, crystallography, pipettes, laboratory, samples, cell culture, VRS7956GG
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.