SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Supervisor – Medical Surgical Flex Unit
Full-time – FT Nights 7P – 7A / Rotating Weekends
Medical City Dallas is a full-service, 660-bed tertiary care center offering nearly 100 specialties. Located in the heart of North Dallas, it was the first hospital in North Texas to earn Magnet recognition in 2003 and again in 2008. Less than 1% of hospitals in the US have twice met these rigorous standards for patient care, nursing excellence and innovation. Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art technology and for pioneering new medical procedures.
• Provides leadership for service staff ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered.
• Develops plan of care for service line based upon RN assessment/reassessment.
• Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines.
• Instrumental in outcome based goals that incorporate empirical research;
We offer a generous benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
Employee Discount Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Student Loan Repayment
• ADN required; BSN preferred and will be required within 24 months of hire;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Texas State RN license; Compact license is accepted but Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• Current American Heart Association BLS provider required;
• Current American Heart Association ACLS provider required;
• General Medical / Surgical experience required;
• Recent acute care experience required;
• Charge or supervisory experience in a Medical / Surgical hospital unit required;