S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights are proud to be recruiting for a Talent Retention Advisor for our client, who are a charity motivating and supporting young people and adults progress in learning and work. Providing support, advice and guidance, they aim to inspire and help young people and adult reach their full potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Talent Retention Advisor in the South West, you will be:
- Identify and work with employers, retaining local talent, reducing redundancies and analysing workforce structures
- Contacting and engaging with all new businesses and supporting with their need.
- Engaging with employers and sign posting to other provision.
- Solution-focused, and KPI driven
- Building and maintaining new relationships with businesses.
- Work collaboratively with the National Career Services team, WECA and stakeholders, delivering a holistic project
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Talent Retention Advisor will:
- Have experience in sales and new business development.
- Apprenticeship business development or sales experience.
- Be confident and well spoken.
- Experience with government funding, particularly ESF.