This company prides themselves on the service they give, adding value to a wide array of infrastructure projects and land development works across New Zealand. They carry out all civil works including roading, infrastructure, sub division delivery and house cuts and foundations. The have a strong pipeline of works in Auckland and Northland and now need more experienced Site Manager's to join their team. There are positions in each of these locations - depending on what works best for you.
About the Role
- Day to day running of sites
- Running daily pre-starts and toolbox meetings
- Implementing all necessary health & safety procedures to company regulation
- Management of onsite staff, ensuring the job is running on time and on budget
- Proven leadership, and ability to deal with high pressure environments
- Ideally experience and confident with concrete, precast, ground beams and slabs
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety
- Confident and proven experience managing all aspects of site (ideally within New Zealand)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of projects, great opportunities for career growth and the chance to work in a close knit, expanding civil company.
If this sounds like it could be a role you would be interested in then please 'Apply Now' or send your CV directly to #removed#