Are you a people person who has an easy rapport with others of all ages? Would you be interested in combining your people skills and Medical Receptionist experience to be of help those in need? Does a career that places you in a top-of-the-line facility with a team of supportive professionals sound appealing? If so, we want you as our Medical Receptionist!
In your new role, you will greet patients with a smile, help connect them with referring physicians, schedule appointments, and assist with questions and concerns. As our Medical Receptionist, you also will maintain inventory by tracking supplies and ordering necessary items.
- Provide outstanding assistance to incoming patients
- Patient admissions
- Inventory and order needed supplies
- Track patient charges; file claims
- Make appointments
- Assist patients with questions and concerns
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Able to stay on task while performing multiple duties
- A minimum of one year of experience in a clinical office; two to five preferred
- EMR and Microsoft Office skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic anatomy and medical terminology knowledge
TalentCare is a data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
Never hounded by other firms about our job openings they are all 100% exclusive
Role: Medical Front Desk Receptionist (13480)
Apply for this job now.