I am working with an Invercargill based client who specialise in high-end commercial and residential projects. They have operated in the South Island for over 40 years and are well-reputed in providing safety and quality among a full range of construction services. They are looking for a Project Manager to help run a $50Mill large build project. Alongside their experience and expertise they value the ability to develop positive and collaborative relationships that ensure they are able to solve any issues with a win/win situation.
Please keep in mind this role is based in Invercargill, so if you aren't already based there you would need to be open to relocating or staying away for the duration of the project (around 2 years). Not looking for someone to fly in and fly out.
If you are not interested in a new role please feel free to disregard the rest of this email, however if this sounds like something you would be interested in please keep reading to see more details on these roles
- Liaising with Consultants and Quantity Surveyors
- Procurement and planning
- Finalising detailed design with consultants
- Leading on-site construction team
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Mentoring and guiding the development of Site Managers
- Daily site health & safety checks
To be successful
- Experience in leading a team and managing past projects over $50M
- Excellent design & build skills and proof of
- Solid range of proven technical and project management skills, with good systems knowledge and strong attention to detail
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, materials, and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Previous experience in the New Zealand commercial construction sector is preferred
If you meet the requirements for this role please apply via the advert or contact Chun directly.
#removed# / 07 222 0237