Job Title: Manufacturing - Shipping/Receiving Worker
Job Location: Hanover Park, IL
Pay Rate: $14.50/hr
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Shift: 2nd Shift (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM Monday through Friday) - ½ hour lunch break
- Prepare skids for shipment.
- Material may need to be banded, weighed and shrink wrapped.
- May use Compressed-Air Nail Gun used for assembling crates for export.
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Minimum of GED or High School Diploma.
- Steel Toed Shoes Required.
- Desire individuals who are familiar with packing; working in a fulfillment center; work well in a production environment; have computer skills; basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Possibility to work for 12 hours a day.
- Possibility for overtime. More than 40 hours week.
- Ability to work around machines, electrical, chemicals and unprotected heights.
TEKWISSEN Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Role: Manufacturing - Shipping/Receiving Worker
Location: Hanover Park,
Apply for this job now.