We are looking for an ambitious salesperson to help us continue our exponential growth at our Dallas office! At Trinity Packaging Supply we have the most disruptive and relentless sales team in the industry. We work hard to give all of our Sales Representatives the best chance of success!
- Inc Magazine America's Best Workplaces 2017
- Four-Time Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work
- Four-time winner Inc. Magazine's "Inc. 5000" Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Five-time winner Philly100 on their list of fastest growing companies
Learn about our comprehensive benefits package at #-benefits
If you are self-motivated and want a competitive base salary along with a lucrative, uncapped, commission program, we should talk. The ideal individual will be a highly commission-motivated, self-starter, with a strong sales dynamic. Below is what we look for to take your career to the next level.
This job is for you if:
- You're a competitor
- You are a “hunter” and relationship builder
- You tell stories about how you made something happen instead of excuses of why you couldn't
The position includes:
- Comprehensive sales and product training
- Unlimited Commission Structure
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Gym Membership
- Personal Financial Advisory Services
- Expense Account
- Paid Vacation/Personal Time
- Employee Discounts on Travel and Entertainment
Our sales team is responsible for proactively developing new business and building long-term relationships with clients that utilize our packaging products and services.
Key Job Duties
- High-volume cold calling to identify prospective clients
- Obtain business cards and information needed to quote potential sales
- Responsible for the overall customer experience and coordination with all parties involved in each transaction
- Manage a customer base, while continuously developing new business
- Maintain a professional image consistent with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Three years of sales experience with a demonstrated ability to exceed minimum sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to connect quickly with people in an outgoing, friendly manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong computer and technology proficiency, including MacOS, CRM software, iOS/Android, and Microsoft Office
- Upbeat, high energy, and looking to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
Applicants who do not meet the requirements listed in this description will not be contacted.
Trinity Packaging Supply, LLC is based in Voorhees, NJ, Atlanta, GA, and Newport Beach, CA. We are a young and rapidly growing company looking to increase our national market share by hiring friendly, ambitious, and dedicated talent to our existing team. We have received numerous accolades such as Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces in America 2017, America's Fastest Growing Companies 2015 - 2018, Philadelphia Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2016 - 2018, and fastest growing companies 2014 - 2018!
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.