Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher - Canterbury
Pay depending on experience - Full-time - January Starts
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for passionate and dedicated Primary Teachers with specialism in Key Stage 2 (KS2) looking for work in the Canterbury area. These roles would be for an immediate start and will be on a full-time basis as well as options for part-time. The roles will be temporary contracts too but there will be the possibility of these turning into permanent contracts for the right candidate.
The schools we work with range from Good to Outstanding in their Ofsted inspections and you will have a selection of a vast range of Primary schools from 1 form entry all the way up to 3-4 form entry. Naturally as there is such variety in the Primary schools we work with, the right fit will surely be there for you!
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for your perfect school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please fill free to apply below.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD courses offered
- Termly networking events
- Teaching the Primary UK curriculum, with focus on Key Stage 2 (KS2)
- Potential Planning and Marking responsibilities
- PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching UK Primary KS2 and/or KS1 curriculum
- Have previous experience teaching in UK Primary schools to KS2
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01227 450 995 or email at #removed# today