Temporary Personal Assistant
£16 - £18 per hour
Location: Covent Garden
We are looking for an IMMEDIATELY available PA with a minimum of 1 - 2 years experience to hit the ground running for this globally renowned company. This is a temporary assignment starting this March, for approximately 4 - 5 weeks.
One of our well respected clients, a business management consultancy that operates across the world, are recruiting for a new temporary Personal Assistant to provide first-class support to a team of consultants and to help with client assignments and projects.
The firm’s success is based on their exceptional knowledge of psychology and expertise in a range of industries, which has helped build their reputation of creating long-lasting, positive changes within their clients’ businesses.
- Providing support to the Business Manager to maintain the successful running of client accounts across the client portfolio.
- Extensive diary management across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Attending client meetings where required - taking minute notes, taking necessary follow-up procedures.
- Liaising between clients, consultants and the wider operations of the company.
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation (domestic and international).
- Coordinating client events and providing administrative support.
- Ad-hoc project support for consultants and the wider operations team.
The successful candidate must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to a professional yet personable approach (as you will be regularly liaising between high-profile clients and the internal team). You must be a highly organised individual who can manage multiple work streams and remain resilient in the face of difficulties. In return, you will join a fun, diverse office culture!
If you are a reliable and strong PA available for temporary work this March, please get in touch with us today!