Reception Teacher - Little Lever (Bolton) (BL3)
Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Little Lever, Bolton, to appoint a confident, experienced Reception Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher for a twelve month contract, with the opportunity for extension, beginning in September 2021.
The school is inclusive and celebrates diversity, therefore the Head-Teacher is keen to appoint an experienced education professional, with a holistic approach that supports the school's ethos. Staff are expected to plan and deliver lessons accessible to all pupils through differentiation, as the school is very proud of the progress pupils make and the successful candidate will be able to contribute to this.
The school is looking for a Reception Teacher who is going to bring optimism and a positive attitude. The right applicant will have experience working with EYFS Students.
The appropriate candidate must:
- Have experience teaching within a reception class
- Be pro-active and confident
- Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
- Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- Be able to provide lessons to meet different needs and abilities
- Experience with SEND preferable
- Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
- Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
For immediate consideration for this opportunity please send an updated CV to John via the link below or contact the Manchester Primary North Branch on #removed# for further information.