International Customs Coordinator
The Customs Coordinator will support the Project Material Manager by processing incoming and outgoing shipments of properties and/or owned assets following the Company’s standard procedures. This will ensure that the cargo and its related documentation, are processed quickly and in agreement with the instructions provided by client.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management and coordination of inland, air and ocean transportations, for national and international shipments with Freight Forwarder Companies
- Maintain compliance with US Customs laws
- Ensure that voyage logs are maintained
- Bachelors’ Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent field
- 2-5 years’ experience handling domestic and international
- Knowledge of SAP software
- No Visa Sponsorship. Must be US citizen
- Ability to work in an office environment
Core Group Resources is the bridge that connects the maritime, marine offshore, oil & gas, petrochemical, and environmental industries. Our in depth knowledge of these fields can help you navigate these quickly expanding markets.
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email #removed# to get started.
Role: International Customs Coordinator BHJOB6704_2322
Apply for this job now.