COMPANY: HAYS HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Digital learning Specialist
Your new company
My client are a global service sector business with over 11,000 UK employees and sites in every major City in the UK. Following a number of project wins, they have a requirement for a Digital Learning Specialist to join their L & D team, initially on a 12 month FTC with the potential to become permanent in the longer term.
Your new role
My client are currently looking for a specialist to support the identification of digital learning opportunities within the current People Development offering and develop recommendations for change to support business strategy.
The Key responsibilities of the role are:
● Leading on the design and development process for new programmes to embed digital learning best practice. ● Advising subject matter experts on how to re-engineer existing face-to-face programmes for digital learning and enabling all stakeholders to work together to deliver best in class digital learning solutions.
● Lead on the design and development process for new programmes to embed digital learning best practice.
● Lead on the the movement, design and development of digital content to be used on the Learning Management system (LMS).
● Lead on the capitalisation on online learning; reducing abstraction, travel and delivery.
● Lead on the creation of interactive content through working with subject matter experts to create video, audio, online exercises and assessments.
● Support subject matter experts in the creation of digital learning storyboards and content layout.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will support subject matter experts to create highly engaging digital learning solutions, to reduce abstraction and face to face delivery. The role reports to the Senior PD Manager and can allow some working flexibility for the right candidate.
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of c£40,000-£45,000 plus benefits. If the role was to become permanent, you would then qualify for a car allowance and generous bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Role: Digital Learning Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.