Are you looking for a professional, clean, and healthy spa environment?
Has your business been impacted by the coronavirus, either by closing, reducing hours, or seeing a drop in customers?
Do you want to add to your story with one of the country's fastest growing member-based day spa's?
Then look no further because Hand & Stone wants to talk to you!
Sports Massage Therapist
We are in search of full-time and part-time professional, Kentucky-licensed Sports Massage Therapists. Whether looking get back to work or trying to supplement another job, we are looking for LMTs who want to help others and understand they will be a critical link in ensuring that our guests' experience in our spa is nothing less than OUTSTANDING! We are open for business, have enhanced all of our safety and cleaning protocols, and have a lot of demand for services that we ready to schedule with you. We are a great place to work because our people are great, so you must be able to work well with the rest of our team, as well as be a person who is reliable and we can always count on to provide great service to our clients.
Sound interesting? Just for meeting with us and taking a tour so you can see for yourself how we are different and what we have to offer that sets us apart, we are willing to offer you a FREE one-hour massage or facial. Plus, for a limited time, we will pay up to a $1,000 signing bonus for full-time professionals (and up to $500 for part-time professionals working a full shift at least three days a week).
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations, and carry professional liability insurance
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced
- Customer service oriented
- Strong desire to help others through spa services
- Develop, and propose treatment plans unique to each guest
- Provide guests with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Ability to perform Swedish, and Deep Tissue massages (we will train on other modalities)
What We Offer:
- No "required" days, times
- Flexible schedules that work for you
- Higher pay for services and commissions
- More services and modalities, with a partial list including hot stone, cold stone, Himalayan salt stone, decompression therapy, percussion therapy, endurance taping, and CBD
- Professional trade program to keep you in top shape
- Discounts on products
- FREE continuing education
- Professional work environment
- And much more!
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa has over 450 locations, each independently owned and operated. This spa is located in Lexington, Kentucky, in The Summit at Fritz Farm, at the corner of Man O War Boulevard and Nicholasville Road. Hand and Stone's focus is always creating an experience that exceeds our guest's expectations. Find out for yourself, grow professionally, and help lead a team that will deliver services which are a level above.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.