Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Buddhist Religious Program Leader.
Based at: Los Angeles, CA.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for an experienced Buddhist Religious Program Leader who will provide religious and spiritual needs of the Air Force members, other military service members, their families, and the local base community.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- The Personnel will be an established leader of a Buddhist Sangha or Church, fully authorized to teach the Dharma, perform Buddhist religious services, and provide individual spiritual guidance.
- Shall be an ordained Buddhist Monk, Sensei, Nun, Geshe Bhikkhu, or have equivalent Buddhist Lay Ordination training and must have been granted the authority to teach the Dharma by a fully ordained Buddhist clergyperson. Contractor must maintain training and requirements for authority to teach the Dharma.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of Buddhist training, as well as experience in leading and developing a community of practice including college-aged individuals. Resume, references, training, and ordination paperwork must be provided.
- The Contractor shall have knowledge and expertise in the area of Buddhist ethical training and character development.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- Provide, lead, and administer meditation, liturgy, rites, and programs to meet the Buddhist religious needs.
- Maintain and provide information regarding Buddhist temples and communities in the Pike's Peak region.
- Develop, supervise, and provide religious education through the Special Programs in Religious Education (SPIRE) program. This may be done in conjunction with meditation and teaching services with approval from Branch Chief, Cadet Faith Communities.
- Support the planning, publicity, and promotion of all Buddhist Cadet Religious Activities
- Serve as the point of contact for chaplains on Buddhist religious issues.
- Coordinate and attend occasional gatherings in support of faith group community building as requested.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR