Genesis10 is seeking a Solutions Architect - FSM for a Right to Hire with our client in Minneapolis, MN 50% Remote
The Solution Architect will join an energetic, talented, and high performing team that is responsible for modernizing Service Business through the deployment of the Field Service Management (FSM) platform. The FSM platform is core to Tennant's Digital Transformation Strategy. This high impact role will be responsible for defining and executing the technological roadmap for the FSM platform. In addition, this role will ensure proper design, development, integration, and implementation of the FSM application globally. The Solution Architect will work collaboratively with the growing FSM IT team, business partners, and external stakeholders to facilitate successful delivery of FSM enhancements and functionality.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other Team members to deploy FSM application to Tennant Service Business globally
- Create, maintain, and continuously improve a process for FSM product backlog prioritization.
- Provide ownership and accountability to all third-party vendors supporting the overall system(s), including vendor contracts, support and service agreements.
- Serve as a single point-of-contact for all third-party relationships, owning and managing each third party to ensure timely, accurate and high-quality service delivery and support
- Partner closely with IT management to champion product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Document and define FSM architecture components including integrations across platforms
- Deliver technical solutions that maximize business value
- Partner with Service Business to ensure thorough understanding of field service business
- Develop and maintain processes to measure, monitor, and improve delivery performance and services
- Interface with internal and external development teams throughout the entire solution delivery life cycle
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide progress reports and status to various levels of the business and IT organization
- Collaborate with technology teams to ensure FSM is designed and built to ensure quality and scalability
- Solve product and systems related problems through documentation, troubleshooting, and teamwork
- Document detailed architecture diagrams, systems processes, and technical requirements
- Manage sprints, projects and/or workstreams within area of responsibilities
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related fields required
- 3+ years of experience in similar Solution Architect role
- 10+ years of applicable IT experiences
- Experience with Cloud and/or Mobile applications
- Experience with SAP or IFS FSM strongly preferred
- Excellent all-around communication, intrapersonal, and presentation skills
- Exceptional systems documentation and architecture diagramming skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative abilities
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
- Must have excellent planning, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships and build influence, both internally and externally
- Can work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment
Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Downtown parking allowance.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.About Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at #removed# “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”