About the position
ABeam's success is created from the contributions of each employee. We are seeking motivated individuals, who desire a mix of challenging work experiences, cross client movement, dedicated training, mentoring relationships, interaction with company leadership and a love of travel. We are committed to fostering personal and professional growth in our employees and developing leaders within our organization. If this career opportunity sounds appealing, we invite you to consider a career with us.
We are seeking an experienced SAP Senior FICO Consultant expertise to join our talented team of professionals.
- 5 or more years of project experience in SAP FICO
- At least 3-4 full-cycle project experience implementing SAP FICO with New GL.
- Project experience in S4 HANA or knowledge of Treasury Management is a plus.
- Knowledge of CO Product Costing and Profitability Analysis is a plus.
- Excellent English communication / presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently with minimal help
- Must be able to travel 100%
- Provide technical expertise on the SAP modules FI (New GL, PCA, AP, AR and Asset Accounting) and CO (CCA, Internal Orders).
- Translate business requirements into functional design for FI and CO.
- Identify, document, highlight and escalate issues related to FI and CO.
- Develop / manage detailed configuration and testing of the system to meet functional business requirements.
- Ensure that the user and maintenance of the system complies with documented procedures.
- Responsible for the technical design, construction, testing and delivery of the system based on functional business requirements.
- Manage system knowledge transfer activities to internal and external consultants.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
ABeam values our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees including:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account (medical & dependent care)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match
ABeam Consulting (USA) Ltd., a subsidiary of ABeam Consulting Ltd headquartered in Tokyo, specializes in delivering services to companies competing in today's business-to-business marketplace. We offer in-depth knowledge and expertise of industry-specific business processes, enterprise applications and integration with legacy systems. In addition to US-based companies, we support global organizations seeking entry, expansion or refinement of operations in North America.
ABeam Consulting's continued focus is to help shape our clients' future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our future efforts will extend our work in integrating application strategy with business strategy by focusing on connected and intelligent applications, helping companies achieve new operating models to shape their future.
ABeam has achieved “best-in-class” status as a global consulting firm. Today we are supported by 4,400 employees in more than 11 countries and serve over 700 clients throughout Asia, the Americas, and Europe.
Corporate Social Responsibility at ABeam Consulting
ABeam Consulting is building a foundation for longevity as a company trusted by society. ABeam Consulting supports WaterAid and bringing safe water and clean environments to people around the world. We provide our consulting skills to support community development, we collaborate with our clients and work with local communities. ABeam takes responsibility for the global environment and provides a work place that support the performance and growth of each individual.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. ABeam Consulting participates in eVerify.
Role: SAP Senior FICO Consultant
Apply for this job now.