Sales Team Leader - Corby
£27000 - £30000 + Commission
Monday to Friday - NO Bank Holidays or weekends!
9AM - 5:30PM
My Corby based client are a people-oriented business founded in 2009 enabling business customers to rapidly compare and switch to better energy deals. We use our network of leading energy suppliers to bring the best possible deals to our customers. Our offices based within Corby and Manchester are lively and fun environments where we enjoy working together - there is rarely a dull moment!
You will be managing a team of Energy Consultants providing an efficient, professional service at all times to create and maintain a customer focused environment and ensure that all sales are dealt with efficiently and politely. Ensuring adequate resourcing levels are maintained to customer requirements. Responsible for communicating the Company goals, motivating team members, assessing and optimising performance.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Team Leader -
* Support the Head of Sales.
* Assist Company management in the day-to-day running of the department.
* Assign and monitor sales responsibilities and tasks among sales team.
* Allocate resources to enable task performance.
* Provide accurate and timely management reports.
* Coordinate sales team activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Provide sales team members with monthly 1-2-1's and coaching.
* Report on team performance and highlight training requirements, performance manage and develop PIP's where applicable.
* Conduct return to work meetings and documentation in line with the company's Bradford Factor policy
* Provide encouragement to team members including communicating team goals.
* Maintain standards of compliance for both internal and external requirements.
* Conduct daily team meetings to update targets, best practise and continuing expectations.
* Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers whether that be selling, answering customer enquiries or effectively handling customer complaints.
* Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
* Ensure relevant administration duties are completed according to procedures.
* Identify areas for new training for team members as appropriate.
* Conduct a whole suite of people management continuous improvement initiatives, including a structured onboarding programme for new team members, targeted to improve attendance levels, maintain attrition levels to less than 2.5% and to formally manage behavioural or conduct related matters.
The Sucessful Sales Team Leader will need -
* To play a proactive part in meeting the Company business objectives and continuously monitoring standards.
* To be an ambassador for promoting and encouraging group wide incentives.
* Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
* Engage with HR on employment relation cases for support and advice.
Skills and Competencies Requirements
* Minimum of 2 year's Team leadership experience.
* Strong Oral and written communication skills.
* Motivational and coaching skills.
* Previous experience with similar product knowledge and sector experience is preferable but not essential for the right candidate.
* Experience in B2C and B2B sales skills.
* Strong relationship building and Customer service skills.
* Strong commercial/business focus and results-orientated.
* Self-motivation, and strong Microsoft office skills.
* Working knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous.
* Comfortable working within a high pressure, ever-changing, customer focused environment
* Smart and presentable
Please click to apply or call Liam on for more details