An International Blue Chip is looking for an in house treasury systems expert to drive their Quantum TMS implementation. Our client is about to commence the 2nd phase of their global implementation and is looking for someone with an excellent understanding of configuration/integration as well as broader implementation experience.
They may consider someone at a more junior level who has a demonstrable track record with TMS implementations (either through consultancy or in-house at a multinational corporate) and who is ambitious and looking to fast track their career
The initial contract is for 6 months although this is likely to be extended as the project is aiming for a 2021 go live date.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver specific quantum solutions for the business, implementing technical specifications and configuring updates in the system
- Support the Treasury function using specialist Quantum knowledge
- Ensure compliance with controls framework
- Main point of contact for internal teams and external providers, providing training and client documentation
- Support business on all aspects of TMS deployment including end user training and system configuration
- Prior Quantum experience is essential
- Experience or exposure to large scale integrations would be ideal
- Problem solving will be large part of this role so the successful candidate needs to be an analytical quick thinker
- Excellent communication skills – this will involve working across teams with little understanding of the technical details
- The ability to work effectively in teams and independently