Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), to join an adult Reovery and Support team based in Croydon. They are looking for someone to start in 2/3 weeks, on a 3 month ongoing Locum Contract.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- Band 6
- Start date - 2/3 weeks
- Duration - 3-month ongoing Locum Contract
- Full time position
- £28ph via an Umbrella Company
- Experience working as a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- Available in 2 weeks
- Car Driver
- NMC Registration
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Declan at Hunter Mental Health today on 0203 475 4175
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Not available for this position?
Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)