OSR are recruiting a Junior PPC Executive on behalf of one of the UK's largest online manufacturing supply company based in Essex. This position will be working within the company's expanding ecommerce team, helping to manage the companies PPC accounts in order to drive further high quality traffic to the website. I'm looking to recruit a passionate, engaged and highly ambitious individual who can deliver on target and work to deadlines.
The individual will help support the rest of the team with day-to-day management of the paid search campaigns and strategy. This is a great opportunity for a digitally savy individual looking to take the next step in their career.
What the job entails:
- Working with in house teams to streaming PPC campaigns to increase performance and return on investment.
- Continually work to ensure that campaigns, new products and trends are shown in search marketing activity.
- Taking ownership of particular project to help not just the team, but the business as a whole.
- Grow & preserve crucial knowledge by keeping up to date with industry relevant journals, go to courses, conferences and exhibitions where necessary.
- Mange the delivery of reports and analytics, to give insight and present result to the team and company.
- Assist the rest of the team & E-commerce Manager in all areas to deliver the company's digital strategy.
- Take charge of AdHoc projects to help the team & wider business.
To be considered for the role you require:
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills, collaboration, planning and estimating. As well as a good head for large data sets and numbers.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to meet busy deadlines while working under pressure.
- Enjoy a challenge mixed in with a strong competitive nature (while still being a team player of course!) and the desire to always look to be improving your skill set.
- A good knowledge of commercial indicators, market conditions and competitors.
- Outstanding time management and punctuality.
If you would like to apply, please send your application across to Alex at OSR Recruitment.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Role: Junior PPC Executive
Apply for this job now.