Inbound Customer Service Specialist
An innovative technology company has recently expanded their offices to Provo and is looking for top talent to join the growing team. As the Customer Service Specialist, you will be assisting inbound callers using our technology, during a true moment of need. Come join our talented customer service team where you will continuously learn new skills and work together to help people and grow personally and professionally!
- Assist incoming calls via phone, text, chat and email
- Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best service is upheld
- Analyze and interpret the needs of callers to provide immediate assistance with custom solutions.
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve in innovative ways
- Maintain the highest level of customer service at all times
- Work for a company that believes in its employees and making a difference
- Variety of shift schedules Morning, Evening and Overnights
- Pay increase with shift differential
- Ping Pong and Pool tables
- Fun, fast past and exciting work atmosphere where proven performers are recognized and rewarded
- Raffles and prizes
- FREE Drinks – Coffee, Soft Drinks and Tea
- Newly remodeled office
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- The drive to help individuals who are in need
- Energetic and service oriented
- Detail oriented and a great multi-tasker
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and organized at all times
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We offer high-touch, high-value services. With over two decades in business as a premier recruiting firm, we have deep networks and long-standing industry connections that allow us to find and fill top roles quickly.
Local by design. Because PrincePerelson is headquartered in Utah, we know the unique culture and business needs of the state. We are the first choice for anyone looking to hire, relocate, or expand in Utah.
A long-term commitment. Our team has an average of 10 years experience with our company. This experience translates directly into a deep understanding of our clients objectives and a total commitment to their success.
Strategic partnerships. Throughout the process of finding or filling roles, we act as a strategic partner, offering constant communication and industry insight.
PrincePerelson is certified with the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is one of the largest third-party certifiers of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. This standard is the most relied upon certification of women-owned businesses.
At PrincePerelson, we foster diversity in the workforce. Diversity promotes innovation, opens new channels of revenue, and creates partnerships which provide opportunities that fuel the economy. We are proud to appear on Staffing Industry Analysts list of Largest Diversity Staffing Firms in the United States.
Role: Inbound Customer Service Specialist - Provo
Apply for this job now.