Teacher of French and Spanish - Part-time
KS3 and KS4
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
To commence September 2021
The role - We're looking for a newly qualified or experienced Teacher of French and Spanish on behalf of a Secondary School based in the Rossendale area.
The role is a part time vacancy that is due to commence this September 2021. The successful candidate will be required to teach French and Spanish to both KS3 and KS4 levels.
The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold a recognized Teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Be an experienced teacher of French and Spanish across at KS3 and KS4.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
In light of government guidelines and COVID-19, there have been a few changes to the way we hold our interviews! We are now conducting video interviews to ensure that we can all stay safe but at the same time, to ensure you don't miss out on any future opportunities to find your perfect role.
If you're an experienced Teacher of French and Spanish, and looking for a role in September, then apply via this website today or call our Manchester Secondary Team on #removed#