A brand-new opportunity has recently arisen for a Project Manager to join a respite service for a non-profit social care organisation that support adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health needs based in Chorley. Within this role you will be responsible for leading the coordination and management of the service.
We are looking for someone who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge within a social care management position, who has previous understanding of individuals with varying levels of learning disabilities.
Could you be the person we are looking for?
What are the requirements for this role?
- Experience working in a similar role is desirable.
- Have a good understanding and awareness of individuals with varying levels of learning disabilities.
- You will need to show you have the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills.
- You will have good leadership skills and be able to evidence your understanding of the CQC key lines of enquiry.
- A relevant Health and Social Care qualification (level 4/5) is essential.
Details of the role:
- Full Time Position
- You will be required to be flexible, working some shifts on a rota system which may include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Location: Chorley, PR25
- Salary up to £25,500 p/a
This position is advertised on a permanent basis on behalf of our client where by AJ Recruitment will support you through the application and recruitment process, resulting in a permanent position with our client.
The advantages of applying with AJ Recruitment for this position:
- Support System - Your dedicated consultant will guide and support you through the whole application process to ensure your new role runs as smoothly as possible.
- Matching - AJ you will find you a role to suit perfectly by using our many years of experience and understanding of the market.
- Only the Best - You will be guaranteed a position in a company where you are a valued member of the team as AJ only work with the best clients in the market who appreciate, nurture, invest in and look after their staff.
- Interview Prep - You will receive help to prepare you for your interview with the client which will give you the best chance of securing the position.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply now!