Someone with an Actuarial background is preferred (two senior members from the team successfully transitioned from actuarial work).
The European Insurance team is well respected and has 3 successful MD originators and is supoported by a lagre number of Analysts and Associates.
- Assisting in execution of on-going deals within the group, e.g. M&A transactions, capital raising etc.
- Supporting senior bankers delivering strategic advice to non-life and life clients
- Strategic idea generation
- Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
- Data analysis
- Modelling (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO, etc.)
Skills and qualifications
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly rated versus their peer group
- Solid analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact confidently with clients and banking professionals
- Team work – experience of working in a project based environment with tight deadlines and as part of a broader team
- Actuarial qualifications a plus
This represents an excellent opportunity to join an excellent FIG team and to be a part of a successful, and growing FIG platform. Part of the bank's philosophy is to empower employees and as a member of this team you should gain high levels of deal experience and client interaction.