SEN Supply Teacher
We are in search of Supply Teachers in Walthamstow and the surrounding area to maintain our increasing need for cover on a day-to-day basis in SEN Schools. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexible yet regular work.
As a Supply Teacher we would prefer that you have a UK QTS or the overseas equivalent and are confident with working in EYFS, Primary or Secondary, with experience working with individuals with Special Educational Needs.
The ideal Supply Teacher applicant will:
- Be able to work from 1-5 days per week (flexible)
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum
- Be committed, professional and a good communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be willing to take on a challenge teaching new students and enhancing their learning experience
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
- Ensure all safety regulations are adhered to
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from GBP130 to GBP160 per day, paid via PAYE
- Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with GBP50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
We have a dedicated consultant who deals with this area in particular, and has built up a using client base that enables us to keep you busy.
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity, for example, through Youth work, Mentoring and Support work, then please do apply as we have a number of other positions as a Teaching Assistant.
Please apply directly or send your CV to Chloe at #removed# to register your interest.