Company: TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £100.00 - £145.00
Due to the demand within the teaching market, we are receiving a large enquiry from schools for supply teachers who are ready to work on a varied basis, depending on the individual school's requirement.
Payment for this will be between £110.00 and £145.00 per day, depending on experience and qualifications. We are interested in hearing from practitioners who are looking for traditional 'supply teaching' or for longer term supply teaching roles. For longer term roles, payment will be paid to scale, based on your position in the Main Teaching Pay Scale, scaled down to a 'daily rate'. We are interested in hearing from candidates who are available for full or part time work, and are happy to try and 'fill your day off' if you already have a part time job. Similarly, none qualified teachers who are looking to work as a 'cover supervisor', are also advised to apply, with payment ranging between £65.00 and £80.00 for this work.
We are looking for flexible practitioners within Hull and the East Riding, who can be 'on call' for morning bookings, temporary bookings, and long term bookings. We are looking for teachers who can establish themselves as a regular in the school, and who can become a 'first port of call'. We currently have a large base of schools that book supply cover with Tradewind as their preferred supplier, and are looking for teachers to fit this demand.
* Cover classes that need additional support
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Undertaking observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
* Administering (and marking) class tests
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health&Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
QTS (or equivalent), legal right to work in the UK, a CV with a full 10 year work history and a fully enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Supply Teacher in Hull
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates&staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer