Power BI Consultant - Power BI, Power BI Consultant, Power BI Developer, BI, Business Intelligence, BYOD, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX, AX, Consultant, SQL, SQL Server - Remote - £45,000-50,000
Our leading client is seeking a skilled Power BI Consultant to join them for an initial 6 month fixed term engagement. The role can be completed on a remote basis but once Covid restrictions are lifted will require some time on-site in Manchester.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Excellent working knowledge on Power BI
- Good working knowledge of AX
- Very good analysis & communication skills
- Experience using BYOD program
- Building Power BI reports from scratch
- Provide Power BI subject matter expertise and pass on knowledge to permanent team members
- Connecting to different data sources and fetching data
- Create interactive Power BI dashboards
- Interact with business for requirement gathering
- Interact with business users for Power BI dashboard enhancements and suggest alternate solution if enhancement is not possible
- Manage and develop large amounts of data through the new Power BI tool
- Work collaboratively with the team and executives to pull data from various sources into Power BI
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#.