Howard Building Maintenance
Are you a good fit for our team? We know that to attract, motivate and retain quality people requires excellent compensation and amazing incentives. If you are a hard working, dependable individual with a knack for details, we might be a great fit for each other.
At Howard Building Maintenance, we strive to be the absolute best in our industry and the only way to achieve that goal is with the best team members. Every team member at HBM is a vital part of our business. You are the one that interacts with our clients every day and are the true face of our company. We take great pride in hiring the best people in the Treasure Valley.
We support advancement within the company and looking for candidates who seek long term, part time and full-time employment. If you feel that you would be a great fit into our company’s persona of “WORKING HARD, MAKING MONEY, HAVING FUN, DOING THE LITTLE THINGS,” please come sit down with us and share a laugh.
Below are a few of the Responsibilities of our Cleaning Technicians:
- Must be aware of and able to follow all of the specific safety regulations of cleaning and handling chemical cleaning agents mandated by OSHA and on Job instructor
- Valid drivers license and reliable form of transportation
- Must be able to pass an initial drug screening and background check
- Must always conduct themselves in a professional manor on and around job locations, and while in uniform
- Smart phone user since our scheduling system is through our customized app
- Must wear company issued shirts and badges
- Properly prepare cleaning material to assure a quality and consistent job daily
- Lift a maximum of 25 pounds
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance to make sure they are all turned off.
- Speak fluent English
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- BE A HARD AND DEPENDABLE WORKER
- $12-14+ hourly
- Possible benefits after 90 days
- Opportunity to enroll on company cell phone plan
- Cash bonus program
One unique aspect of HBM is that our hours are extremely flexible, due to the fact that we have 100's of commercial and residential services that we provide.
If you are also interested in day time residential house cleaning our sister company, Idaho Cleaning Services, is also hiring daytime residential cleaners. Please feel free to fill out a quick online registration form, for our open positions. We's love to sit down with you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Howard Building Maintenance was founded in 1976. After 42 years of servicing the Treasure Valley, one thing remains constant , hard work and doing the right by our employees and customers. HBM is not a franchise. Our reputation and customer relationships are based on reliability and integrity.
Role: Cleaning Technician (Commercial and Residental)
Apply for this job now.