Conduct experiment and development activities to enhance multiple cyber platforms in the area of command and control, planning, generation, execution, analysis, reporting, visualization and services to support the cyber mission of the U.S. Air Force.
- Coach customers on how to establish their cloud security change, management, governance, and center of excellence program
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting, and guidelines to customers
- Handle support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done in a timely manner
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- BS or equivalent + 8 yrs related experience, or MS + 6 yrs related experience.
- Security automation DevSecOps experience with platforms such as Twistlock or similar
- Experience as an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE), US Air Force experience is a plus
- Direct experience in Security & Cloud Services
- DevOps experience using technologies including (but not limited to): Docker, YAML, JSON, and Bash scripting (DESIRED)
- provided by Dice