Our client is the UK's leading provider of support services to the legal sector with more than 800 people based in 45 client sites. They provide quality of support delivered to partners and fee-earners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives on delivering a first class service. You will be responsible for providing a warm, professional but friendly greeting over the telephone, handling switchboard calls by transferring the caller to a named person or department, connecting calls through to voicemail, answering queries about the business as requested, taking details of and summarising new business calls and corresponding with the new business teams via email. You will also be required to provide internal telephone and administrative support.
- General switchboard call handling
- The taking of accurate messages and sending of emails
- Processing and responding to incoming emails
- Internal client call handling including the taking of and passing on accurate messages
- Processing and confirming meeting room booking requests
- Populating data collection workbooks
For this role they are looking for a welcoming and pleasant personality, with the ability to easily build rapport with people. Previous switchboard (reception) and administration experience is key.
- A team focused attitude
- A committed attitude and dedication to creating a memorable telephone experience
- Fluent and accurate written and spoken English
- Experience using a switchboard software package such as Mitel Business Console/My Collab
- Experience using email and Microsoft packages
- Experience using a room booking software package such as Condeco
Pension, 20 days holiday plus 1 extra day for each years' service, death in service
Central Bristol, no car parking
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm