E-Commerce /Sales Manager
· Develop, execute, monitor and manage all aspects of paid performance marketing channels (Google Adwords, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate, Email, Amazon, Retargeting etc.) including the development of test plans, creative development, vendor and contractor management and campaign execution with Google, other analysis and next step planning.
· A hands-on website and email expert that can create and manage friendly conversations our customers happily engage with driving sales and retention ever higher.
· Lead brand awareness and conversion efforts across web, email and other assets as well as supporting Amazon and our major retail partner’s digital content.
· Increase the lifetime value of users through execution of a new Digital Communications Strategy using e-mail marketing, push notifications and in-app messaging.
· Acquire more customers in targeted demographics
· Partner with customer service, marketing and management to lead, analyze and improve new and past campaigns.
· Identify, test and optimize the best channels to drive low acquisition cost and recommend optimizations on a channel audience, campaign, creative and device basis.
· 3+ years of direct digital marketing experience including working within digital channels (Google Adwords, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate, Email, Amazon, Retargeting etc.).
· Ability to quickly gain In-depth knowledge of our consumer products, email systems, websites, business practices, loyalty programs and strategies.
· 2-3 years developing, managing or partnering with social media marketing programs.
· 2-3 years of experience with consumer brands or a digital-savvy agency driving up awareness, SEO, SEM, Geo targeting, Facebook, Instagram while lowering acquisition costs.
· Savvy and knowledgeable of social media platforms, APIs, trends and innovations.
· Experience writing campaign briefs, timelines and analytics overviews.
· Ability to coach and train a team of indirect reports.
· Experience with Magento web development software a plus
· Experience with HTML and Java Script a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or equivalent work history
· Google AdWords Certified, multiple email marketing platform understanding
*Salary commensurate with experience
A retail/wholesale distribution and marketing company. We develop, brand, market and distribute products utilizing TV and web marketing techniques. We have over 100 consumer products and other brands in retailers throughout the US and nationally.
Headquartered in Florida.
Role: E Commerce Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.