headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Right now, Headfarmer is looking for a Senior Accountant to join one of our excellent clients in a unique, growing industry. This Senior Accountant position is newly created due to rapid growth within the company and with that comes a need for more talent. This company, headquartered in Scottsdale, partners with Fortune 500 companies throughout North America and is an industry leader. If you think you might be a fit, come be a part of their ongoing success!
· Assist in the development and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures in accordance with sound accounting principles as well as any applicable regulations and laws
· Most importantly, ensure accurate recoding of revenues/expenses and timely balance sheet reconciliation
· Accurately and promptly prepare financial statements to coincide with established reporting schedule
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedure
· Be an active participant in forecasting and budgeting
· Coordinate month-end and year-end close processes
· Utilize expert knowledge of GAAP to ensure compliance
· Perform product line gross profit accounting and variance analysis
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Master’s or CPA preferred)
· 5+ years of experience in general accounting with increasing responsibilities and results
· Public Accounting experience is a MUST.
· In-depth knowledge of accounting ERP packages, preferably JDE or Oracle
· Experience in either real estate, facilities management, or the service industry would be nice to have
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (V Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
· Extensive experience with month/year-end close processes and general ledger accounting
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer and reference job #2382. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Voted a Best Place To Work by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2015, 2016, and 2017…
We’re waiting for you on the Farm.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Role: Senior Accountant
Apply for this job now.