This entrepreneurial firm punch well above their weight and due to their success, they are looking for a likeminded and commercially driven Commercial Litigation Partner to hit the ground running and help to continue to drive the department forward.
The firm prides itself on being innovative and forward thinking. They have made a number of strategic partner hires and they show no signs of stopping.
This commercial boutique practice may be small size but are powerful in impact with heavy hitting Lawyers personally mentioned in the Legal 500 for their work.
The firm have an exciting client base, advising major household names and thus giving them a high-profile status while maintaining their identity as approachable, sociable, yet a professional firm. They have built a solid reputation, focussing their energy on getting results, that is tailored and solution orientated when providing advice to their established corporate clients.
The firm have grown substantially due to their dynamic team and strategic heavyweight hires. Despite their continuous expansion and continued organic growth plans, they have committed to preserving a real family feel throughout their offices, they have a great social element, there are sporting and regular events that all staff like to get involved in, with many quizzes recently being held over zoom.
This firm have a forward-thinking approach when it comes to their staff. They measure the inputs not the outputs, offering a competitive flexible working scheme whereby you choose how to manage your time outside the core hours. By putting their staff at the heart of their business, it's what stands them apart from the standard 9-5 approach.
By having a culture that challenges the conventional law firm approach, the firm are dedicated to investing heavily into their infrastructure. This gives staff the autonomy to have the seamless option to choose between working in the office one day or setting up at home the next.
The firm is looking for an entrepreneurial Commercial Litigation Partner to join their Altrincham office.
- You will deal with a wide range of commercial litigation disputes on behalf of a variety of companies, partnerships and individuals. The department are regularly instructed on high net worth corporate disputes
- You will deal with a mix of partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims and high value commercial disputes as well as property litigation
- You will work closely with other Partners more generally across the firm, to drive the business forwards.
- You will work as part of a driven and commercially successful leadership team
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Senior Associate / Partner with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- You will have first-class communication
- Outstanding business development skills and an entrepreneurial flair
- Experience of overseeing a team is desirable, however not essential
- A transferable client base or regional contacts is highly advantageous
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and very lucrative bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Partner to join this legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm based in the centre of Altrincham.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.