Company: TIMEPLAN EDUCATION GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £8.50 - £10.00 per hour
Nursery Assistant Role in Southampton
- Nursery Assistant Vacancies in: Southampton
- Nursery Assistant Roles Start Date: ASAP
- Nursery Assistant Hours: Full Time and Part Time Roles available working either
- Previous experience working as a nursery assistant is not essential, although other relevant experience, such as Teaching assistant Roles or Nanning, would be advantageous.
We are looking for motivated, emphatic, and caring individual to join an expanding Nursery that is part of a successful school.
- TimePlan Education offers a number of benefits including competitive rates of pay, regular training on current educational topics and our Refer A Friend scheme (£150 of vouchers for recommending a candidate, paid once the candidate has completed 20 days of work).
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Not sure you have the relevant experience?
Apply now and we can discuss the best options for you!