$1,000 HIRING Bonus*
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as Service Technician for a rapidly growing and dynamic property management organization. The Service Technician is responsible for the general maintenance of the apartment community to include performing repairs, troubleshooting, apartment turnover, and performing preventative maintenance. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an energetic service professional to be part of a passionate team of A players, committed to Bonaventure's Core Values: Growth, Reputation, Attitude, Collaboration, Impact and Accountability. This position reports to the Service Supervisor.
- Participate in training classes, development plans, online learning and meetings
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, recommendations, meetings, and certifications
- Provide a high level of customer service; respond to all on-call emergencies in a timely manner and complete service requests in 24 hours
- Communicate timely with residents, vendors and property management team to ensure your interactions in the community (on the phone, in person and via email) are of the highest service level and in line with our passion for excellent service
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features daily to identify required maintenance tasks, minimize liability concerns, and ensure excellent curb appeal at all times
- Working knowledge and use of general maintenance equipment
Who You Are:
- Experience in apartment maintenance including basic electrical & plumbing diagnostics/repair preferred.
- Above average ability to communicate with clients and with co-workers both verbally and in writing.
- Basic personal computer skills and ability to learn specialized software.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including some weekends, holidays, and a rotating on call schedule.
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to Federal and Local Fair Housing Laws.
- Provide a valid drivers license, and have reliable transportation.
- HVAC certification preferred (CFC Type 2).
- Knowledge of appliance an apartment hardware repair.
- Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screening.
Founded in 1999, Bonaventure is a private equity real estate company headquartered in Alexandria, VA. Bonaventure specializes in multifamily design, development, construction, redevelopment, asset management and property management, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management, and disposition of our properties. With over $1.75 billion in transactions, $500 million worth of HUD loans, 7,500 residents, and 225 employees, Bonaventure boasts a full suite of multifamily property management and investments capabilities, a Class A construction company, and a portfolio of apartment homes in 2 states and 26 communities.
Bonaventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Bonaventure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Bonaventure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Bonaventure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Bonaventure encourages applicants of all ages.We provide a comprehensive benefits package. It includes a very generous contribution to our group health plan, dental coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, and most importantly, we match 50% of the first 6% on our 401(k) plan. We offer 20 vacation/PTO days.
Powered by JazzHR