Fire Alarm Technician
Fire Alarm Technician Job Duties :
- Install numerous Fire Alarm and Security Alarm Systems including: Silent Knight, Simplex, Notifier, EST, Fire Lite, Lenel, AMAG, Bosch
- Working in teams or independently to complete commercial installation and service projects
- Installing support structures (ladder rack, racks, j-hooks
- CCTV, IP Camera installation, WAP installation, Card Access Systems Testing,
- Troubleshooting & Terminating phone jacks
- Dressing and terminating distribution frames
Fire Alarm Technician Preferred Qualifications:
- Able to read, follow and understand blue prints.
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill etc( a list of required tools will be provided)
- Technician must be capable of interacting with the client and relaying important information to the project manager.
- Strong work ethic, punctuality and attendance, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* NICET, Fire Life Safety, ACE and CCNA certifications are a plus
*Programming experience is also desired
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Fire Alarm Technician
Location: Silver Lake,
Apply for this job now.