Apex Systems is seeking a Technical Writer VI to work remotely for a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator who is driving our nation's digital transformation! This position offers candidates the opportunity to support the Information Technology Office. Upon hire, employees enjoy many perks, such as benefits, training & certification opportunities, great culture, and more!
- This position is 100% remote
- We are open to candidates at skill levels: mid-senior
- Candidates must be able to work on our W2 without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position email Taylor Wisneski your resume at #removed#. Please include your phone number and a good time to reach you.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment and migration experience
- IT infrastructure experience such as servers, networking, monitoring & alerting, Data Centers, and virtualization.
- Knowledge of media production, curriculum and training design, and communication and dissemination techniques.
Organize, edit and maintain technical records and files. Write technical materials such as appendices or operating and maintenance instructions for for equipment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at #removed#