Company: SORTED PERSONAL MANAGEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dedicated PA to join a boutique award-winning Music Management company. Providing support to the company’s two busy Directors, you will be a career PA looking for longevity in this position to really become the central support to the team.
This is a busy and rewarding position and you will be required to hit the ground running and confidently take lead of the role.
Whilst music experience is desirable, this is a PA position which focuses predominantly on the Private/Personal side of the role and not an opportunity to progress within the music industry.
You will be organized, flexible and able to pre-empt and balance the varied needs of the principals you will be supporting in this exciting company.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Dealing with full range of private and personal affairs
- Extensive diary management – scheduling personal commitments and external and internal Business meetings
- Email management and responding on behalf of the directors
- Managing complex and ever-changing international and domestic travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients with professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Office Management duties to ensure the smooth running of a busy office
- Arranging couriers and car bookings, domestic and international
- Prepare meeting agendas and assist with preparation for meetings including compiling information and preparing meeting room
- Personal support relating to personal administration, properties, cars and social events
- Booking personal appointments
- Errand running and personal shopping
Candidates must be / have:
- Previous music industry experience beneficial but not essential
- Excellent diary management skills with experience of coordinating a hectic and ever-changing schedule including extensive travel
- Dedicated, positive, diligent and always open to developing skill set
- A team player, able to forge strong relationships with people at levels
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook, Internet etc.)
- Proactive and efficient
- Initiative and able to work with autonomy
- A positive, happy and personable outlook
- Work well under pressure in a relaxed manner
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.