InterContinental Edinburgh The George are looking for Kitchen Porter to join our expanding Team.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George has been welcoming hotel guests since 1881. A nod to Edinburgh's rich literary heritage, The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen was once home to acclaimed novelist Susan Ferrier), whilst Burr & Co. is a lovely coffee shop with a devoted local following.
Winner of Luxury Brand Hotel of the Year at the 2019 Scottish Hotel AwardsKitchen Porters, receive some great perks including:
- £17,123.76, (£8.21 per hour) Plus Great IHG Perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George, are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Kitchen Porter.
As a Kitchen Porter, you will be an integral member of our passionate kitchen team.
We value our staff's contribution and always look to progress them through the ranks.
If you're looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
You will need excellent organisational skills alongside the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team. It is essential that you can follow instructions whilst using your own initiative to prioritise tasks in fast paced and potentially stressful environment.
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Kitchen Porter, then please click 'apply' now!
We'd love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: Kitchen Porter - InterContinental Edinburgh The George Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland, ScotlandApply for this job now.