Company: STAN CLARK COMPANIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Eskimo Joe's and Mexico Joe's are hiring for our Fall, Spring, & Summer Internship team!
Stan Clark Companies, a restaurant, a retail clothing, and promotional products family of companies is seeking college Juniors and Seniors who value learning and teamwork to work in one of our restaurants located in Stillwater, Oklahoma as a Hospitality Management Intern. We want students that will work with our management team in serving our team members and delight our guests while they learn more about the restaurant industry. Our internship program is designed to give college students an opportunity to gain real-world experience while developing their leadership and restaurant management skills. This paid work experience supplements your college education and may be eligible for college credit.
Fall and Spring Internships consist of an immersive 12-week program.
Summer Internships consist of an immersive 8-week program.
Come check out our Hiring Event on Saturday, June 12th from Noon - 7:00 PM. We will have drinks, games, music, prizes, & lots of FUN!!! We will also be offering on-the-spot interviews and may have a sweet goodie bag for you! The Hiring Event will be located at the Stan Clark cos. office (two-story house that is across the street from Eskimo Joe's)
- Delight our guests while working floor shifts as the manager on duty.
- Managing comps, mystery diners, liquor licenses
- Scheduling and training
- Catering and events planning
- Onboarding and Training of support staff and servers
- One or more assigned projects with a presentation given to management at the end of the internship
- Junior or Senior student attending a four-year College or University in a relevant - Must be at least 21 years of age
- Demonstrated experience as an energetic, outgoing, fun, hospitality personality with the ability to lead others and develop a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Passion for the industry and serving others
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to maintain standards and service expectations during peak volume periods.
- Passionate personal commitment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills in a collaborative style
- Successful completion of a background check
- Reliable transportation
- Commitment to 20-25 hours per week for Fall and Spring interns and 40 hours per week for Summer interns. Schedules are flexible to accommodate your coursework.
- Organized, thorough, detail-oriented with great follow through skills
- Can do attitude
- Employee discount
- Multiple free T-shirts
The Stan Clark Companies are a tight-knit group of five organizations that share our vision, “to create lifelong relationships by delighting one person at a time.” We are headquartered in Stillwater, OK, and have been bringing smiles to our guests' faces for over 40 years.
Stan Clark Companies supports two restaurant locations - Eskimo Joe's and Mexico Joe's, and a clothing retail business, Eskimo Joe's Clothes. In addition, we support our business-to-business company where we make and sell branded solutions called Eskimo Joe's Promotional Products Group.
We are excited you are considering joining our team! At Stan Clark Companies, all team members are family, and we take care of our family. If you feel like you can live our vision and mission: “Delight every guest by giving my best!” then we look forward to seeing your application!
Powered by JazzHR