Dawsongroup vans ltd
Dawsongroup vans ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure the smooth running of all administrative duties
- Draft letters, emails and reports for management information
- Complete booking forms, rental agreements, breakdown reports and raising invoices to customers
- Ensure mileages are updated regularly from customers and arrange servicing by locating dealers or a repair agent
- Perform regular audits on filing systems to ensure all paperwork is complete and up to date
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Have strong administrative experience
- Be PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Be empathetic with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements in challenging situations
As the public face of our business, it is essential that you are presentable, professional and courteous, always.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.