I am recruiting for a senior-level Company Secretarial Administrator to join a Real Estate team in a corporate services firm.
- Administering a varied portfolio of clients
- Responsible for the maintenance of statutory books for your own portfolio
- NRL returns and HMRC Filings
- Scheduling and attending meetings
- Preparing board packs
- Drafting agendas and circulating reports
- Drafting minutes and resolutions for your own clients, circulating, and finalising them
- Periodic client reviews
- Supervision of more junior members of staff
- Inputting of time on timesheets
WFH: 1-2 days per week
If you are currently working in a corporate services environment and looking for a step up to the Senior Administrator role, do get in touch with Mark Chambers at G2 Legal to avoid missing out, or apply online with your updated CV today!