Are you a client focused individual interested in working at a Financial Platform company in Central Bristol?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Risk & Controls Associate to work for one of the fastest growing wealth management platforms in the UK. This Risk & Controls role will have a strong focus on ensuring the highest level of client service is received for the company's clients in every sense of the word.
What is the job?
- Performing daily external and internal reconciliations for Bank, Client Money and Equity Stock. (monthly and daily)
- Calculating adviser fees.
- Raising and investigating outstanding incidents within reconciliation.
- Completion of daily control reports.
What are the requirements?
- Ability to work under pressure - good organisation skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office with strong Excel Knowledge.
- Previous experience of cash and/or stock reconciliations.
- An understanding of FCA CASS rules.
If you are interested please apply directly here or contact me if you have any further questions about the role.
Role: Risk & Controls Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, Somerset,
Apply for this job now.