Business Development Manager (Telecoms) - basic salary £21k - £33k dependant on experience plus uncapped commission - Shropshire, West Midlands
Airtime Solutions are looking for a capable and motivated Business Development Manager to bringing enthusiasm and urgency, as well as your cold-calling telephone skill and your way of doing things to deliver sales at a high volume. Our support staff will be here to back you up; all you will need to do is build your pipeline and start closing deals. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and delivering sales in order to establish new business channels for the Company
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing contacts within our markets
- Identifying new business opportunities from lead to quotation stage, creating opportunities via cold calling and telesales
- Close deals over the telephone using short selling cycles
- Hit call time and call number targets
- Providing senior management with regular feedback via status reporting and customer management data
With over 11 years' experience, Airtime Solutions has successfully established itself as one of the UK's leading independent communications specialists. We review and manage the communications requirements for businesses of all sizes throughout the UK. Our team use their expertise and experience to provide clients with an unbiased view of the current marketplace to ensure that they benefit from the optimum solutions available.
Our goals are simple; to reduce your costs, maximise your productivity and ultimately increase the profitability of your business. To achieve this, we continually strive to provide our clients with the complete 'customer experience' - your satisfaction is paramount to our success. With a reliable point of contact and our proactive account management, this guarantees you peace of mind that you are on the best tariff for your requirements, whilst keeping you informed of new products and services.
The benefits of being a Business Development Manager are:
- Basic salary with an uncapped commission structure giving on target earnings of £40k plus
- Working in the beautiful Shropshire countryside with an upbeat and vibrant team, joining a company with over a decade of success in the market
- Never working weekends, and dress-down Fridays with some early finishes
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Manager:
- Ideally with previous experience as a business development manager, sales executive/account manager, telemarking/sales representative or within a similar role
- Proven track record in making B2B / B2C sales over the telephone
- An entrepreneurial flare to make deals happen, with the energy and desire to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to engage clients at senior level
- Able to create a pipeline of new sales opportunities, either from new leads or from existing customers
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.