An exciting role as arisen to work in a hospitality business on the outskirts of Preston; this is an outstanding opportunity for someone bright, on the ball and exceptionally organised.
As Personal Assistant you will provide administrative support to the Senior Management, including pro-active diary management, preparing documentation and collating reports.
Reporting to the Senior Management you will be required to provide comprehensive and confidential support, playing a pivotal part in her day to day activities.
If you have great communication skills, have the ability to display discretion and diplomacy and enjoy being part of a multi-skilled friendly team, we want to hear from you.
As PA to Senior Management your role will include;
- Support Senior Management on various projects involving any preparatory work and action point follow up
- Ensuring the Senior Management are prepared ahead of meetings with relevant agendas and documentation
- Organisation in respect of various meetings including diary management, agenda preparation, minutes and reports
- Preparing, organising and filing appropriate documents, reports and presentations effectively
- General email management
- Being able to communicate effectively with the management team to ensure there is a strong understanding of how they require duties to be carried out
- Administering Board of Trustees meetings, including preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Processing and sorting funding applications and following legislative procedure for trustees
The ideal PA to Senior Management must;
- Experience in a similar PA/secretarial role is desirable
- Skills in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Tenacious, personable and friendly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy and remain professional and highly confidential at all times
- Flexible 'can-do' attitude with the ability to manage and change work priorities as appropriate
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary
- Supportive, family feel culture
- Pension scheme, free parking and staff discount on products and services
- Monday - Friday, full time hours (9am - 5pm)
- Full induction and further training relevant to your role and skill requirements
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Fabulous work environment and location
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.
Role: PA to Senior Management, Preston, £20,000-£22,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Preston, Lancashire, North West
Apply for this job now.